Become a Teacher
Teach With Us
Do you love art? Do you love kids?
Young Rembrandts - ATX is looking for mature, responsible artists to join our team of talented drawing instructors. No degree is necessary - just a passion for children and teaching. We will provide the curriculum and the training in the methodology and technique. Please note that this is a VERY part-time position, with hours scheduled mostly in the afternoons (typically no more than 1.5 hours per day).
Please complete and submit the online form below if you wish to learn more about employment opportunities, the hiring process and employment details with Young Rembrandts - ATX.
- Experience working with children
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic
- Background in art or graphic design, preferably collegiate-level experience
- Must be willing to undergo background/fingerprint check
- Reliable transportation and proof of driver's license required
Current Hiring Locations: South Austin, Buda, Dripping Springs, 620 corridor (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
Interested? Complete Website submission form below or complete this application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send a resume and cover letter in lieu of the application.