Young Rembrandts - El Paso, Texas
Come Draw With Us!
The Power of Drawing
Drawing is the fundamental skill of the visual arts that can - and should - be learned by all children.
Young Rembrandts teaches the drawing skills children need while developing learning skills that give children an academic advantage in the classroom.
ESPAÑOL: PARA VER EL FLYER EN ESPAÑOL, DAR CLICK AQUI. Para mas informcion llamenos al 915.234.2248
PARA REGISTRARSE EN UNA CLASE: DAR CLICK EN EL BOTÓN NARANJA DE LA DERECHA Y BUSCAR LA ESCUELA EN LA QUE QUIERE REGISTRAR A SU HIJO.
Young Rembrandts is the original and most recognized children's drawing program. Our curriculum, developed by artists and educators, enables each student to be successful in their drawing lessons as well as develop skills that benefit them in their education.
Young Rembrandts classes are offered to preschool, kindergarten and elementary school children. The classes are held directly after school at the school or can be taught during the school day as a pull-out program. We also offer classes in a camp format during summer and other school breaks.
We add classes on a regular basis. Brochures and flyers are distributed prior to session starts at most locations. To find a location near you, click on the orange "REGISTER" banner to the right, use the following district websites or contact us directly.
To Find a Class or to Enroll Online - please follow the instructions below. NOTE - As we update our website, some classes may not be listed; if needed, please contact the YR El Paso office to register (915-234-2248). THANK YOU!
- Click on orange "Register" banner.
- Use the filters to find the class for which you wish to enroll your child.
- Click on "Enroll" button and complete registration.
- Every field must be completed. You may duplicate phone numbers (work/cell) if necessary.
- If "Enroll" button is gone, online enrollment may not be available for the class - it MAY NOT MEAN THE CLASS IS FULL. Please call the Young Rembrandts offiice.
- After you click submit, you should receive an enrollment confirmation screen. If nothing happens when you click submit, there is an error on the enrollment page. Please scroll up the page, correct the error and click submit.
Do Not Return Payment or Forms to School/Facility!
If you are:
• a principal wanting to see academic improvement in your school,
• a community center or park facility looking for art oriented programs,
• a teacher seeking higher thinking and focus in your class,
• a parent wanting to build self-esteem in your child
Please contact us at 915.234.2248 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WANT TO BE A YOUNG REMBRANDTS TEACHER ?
We are seeking responsible people who love art and have experience working with children. Our teachers are provided with comprehensive training, lesson plans and all teaching materials. Email Marcela Riano at email@example.com