Young Rembrandts International
Master Franchise Opportunities for Children's Art
Art is powerful. Our business is centered on making a positive impact in education and children's lives through art. Our focus as a franchise is to bring that power to future generations world-wide by remaining the leader in our industry with master franchisors that share our drive, passion, and our unfaltering commitment to quality.
Young Rembrandts offers a proven business system that can be applied to any market or territory, where regardless of the economic environment; parents consistently invest in their children's education and enrichment opportunities.
Depending on the Master Franchisor's unique cultural environment, sub-franchises can be operated as:
- Home‐based businesses holding classes at host locations, as in the USA and Canada
- Brick‐and Mortar businesses operated in "learning centers," as in South Korea
The investment is based on the unique Master Franchisor territory. Initial investment requirements, startup costs and royalties are based on industry standards and are designed for the financial success of the Master Franchisor. Please contact us directly for more information.
Master Franchisor Profile
- Must have solid experience and proven success in planning, developing and/or managing a business
- Ability to recruit and support local franchisees
- Ability to build a brand
- Understanding or interest in the education system
- Candidates must gain a strong understanding of their market and relevant government and economic policies
For immediate consideration, contact
Kim Swanson, Director of Franchise Development
Phone: 866-300-6010 x231