Pre-school Art Programs – Ages 3½ to 5
Increase Your Child's Learning Potential
We understand young children spend the first three years of life discovering the world. They gather, collect, examine and process more stimuli in the pre-school years than any other time in their development, preparing their brains for more advanced learning.
At Young Rembrandts we have created a unique method of drawing that will maximize development, training in art and will prepare pre-schoolers as learners.
Weekly Young Rembrandts guided drawing instruction helps pre-school children:
- Learn to follow directions
- Hold and use a pencil
- Understand and draw basic shapes
- Stay on task and complete activities
- Increase their attention span
- Gain fine motor and handwriting skills
- Develop their image vocabulary
- Enhance their communication skills
- Kindergarten readiness
- Increase their self confidence and self esteem
- The Power of Discovery. The Power of Learning. The Power of Drawing™.
Power of Drawing
"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
- Pablo Picasso
Increase your child's learning potential and sign up today.