Young Rembrandts - Morris County, New Jersey
Come Draw With Us!
The Power of Drawing
Drawing is the fundamental skill of the visual arts that can - and should - be learned by all children.
Young Rembrandts teaches the drawing skills children need while developing learning skills that give children an academic advantage in the classroom.
Young Rembrandts is an exciting award-winning drawing & cartooning program available in your facility and school.
Thank you for helping Young Rembrandts: The Power of Drawing grow into something wonderful that everyone loves & values!
NEW WINTER LESSONS!
Winter art is ready, classrooms are being booked… are you ready to register? Young Rembrandts teaches drawing to children aged 3 ½ to 12. We intentionally teach relevant subjects to spark children’s interest and boost their memory skills. We believe EVERY child can learn to draw – and in Young Rembrandts, we’re showing them how.
If you have yet to register, there still is time!
Young Rembrandts is the original and most recognized children's drawing program. Our curriculum, developed over the past 30 years is based on artistic techniques and educational concepts that enable each and every student to be successful. Lessons are designed to build foundational visual skills as well as academic skills. Our lessons last a lifetime and provide a joy of learning how to draw and cartoon!
If you are:
- A principal wanting to see academic improvement in your school
- A pre-school director wanting to provide a quality early childhood art program that focuses on building small motor, vocabulary and following directions
- A parent wanting a fun enrichment program which builds self-esteem while teaching your child how to draw
- A recreational center wanting to bring drawing/cartooning to your community
- Or an instructor wanting to join our New Jersey team
Please contact me at 908-698-2216. I'd be happy to share the potential that Young Rembrandts holds for you~ Together we can make a difference!
Come Draw with Us ~