Young Rembrandts - Northeast and Central Phoenix, Arizona
Come Draw With Us!
The Power of Drawing
Drawing is the fundamental skill of the visual arts that can - and should - be learned by all children.
Young Rembrandts teaches the drawing skills children need while developing learning skills that give children an academic advantage in the classroom.
Young Rembrandts is the original and most recognized children's drawing program. Our curriculum, developed by artists and educators, enables each student to be successful in their drawing lessons as well as develop skills that benefit them in their education.
Young Rembrandts classes are offered to preschool, kindergarten and elementary school children. The classes are held directly after school at the school or can be taught during the school day as a pull-out program. We also offer classes in a camp format during summer and other school breaks.
We add classes on a regular basis. Brochures and flyers are distributed, at most locations, prior to the first day of the session. To find a location near you, click on the orange "REGISTER" banner to the right, use the district websites below, or contact us directly.
NEW WINTER LESSONS!
Winter art is ready, classrooms are being booked… are you ready to register? Young Rembrandts teaches drawing to children aged 3 ½ to 12. We intentionally teach relevant subjects to spark children’s interest and boost their memory skills. We believe EVERY child can learn to draw – and in Young Rembrandts, we’re showing them how.
If you have yet to register, there still is time!
Cave Creek School District: https://cavecreek.ce.eleyo.com/
Deer Valley School District: https://deervalley.ce.eleyo.com
Paradise Valley School District: www.pvschools.net/comed and CLICK on ENRICHMENT in the left column
Scottsdale School District: https://touchbase.susd.org/
Madison School District: CLICK on the orange "REGISTER" banner to the right
Washington School District: CLICK on the orange "REGISTER" banner to the right
To Find a Class or to Enroll Online - please follow the instructions below. NOTE - As we update our website, some classes may not be listed; if needed, please contact the YR NE-Central Phoenix office to register (602-955-3729). THANK YOU!
- Click on orange "Register" banner.
- Use the filters to find the class for which you wish to enroll your child.
- Click on "Enroll" button and complete registration.
- Every field must be completed. You may duplicate phone numbers (work/cell) if necessary.
- If the "Enroll" button is gone, online enrollment may not be available for the class - but it MAY NOT MEAN THE CLASS IS FULL. Please call the Young Rembrandts office.
- After you click submit, you should receive an enrollment confirmation screen. If nothing happens when you click submit, there is an error on the enrollment page. Please scroll up the page, correct the error and resubmit.
Do Not Return Payment or Forms to School/Facility!
If you are:
• a principal wanting to see academic improvement in your school,
• a community center or park facility looking for art-oriented programs,
• a teacher seeking higher thinking and focus in your class,
• a parent wanting to build self-esteem in your child
Please contact us at 602-955-DRAW (3729) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**TEACHERS WANTED: If you love children and have a few hours each week to bring art enrichment to the lives of children, we would love to hear from you! An art background is not required, just experience working with children. We provide comprehensive training, the curriculum and all class materials.
Questions? Call us at 602-955-3729.
Young Rembrandts - Northeast and Central Phoenix