Become an Afterschool Drawing Teacher
Do you love art? Do you love kids?
Young Rembrandts Southwest Suburbs is looking for mature, responsible artists to join our team of talented drawing instructors. No degree is necessary - just a passion for children and teaching. We will provide the curriculum, the supplies and the training in the methodology and technique. Please note that this is a part-time position, with hours scheduled mostly in the afternoons.
Please complete and submit the online form below if you wish to learn more about employment opportunities, the hiring process and employment details with Young Rembrandts Southwest Suburbs
- You MUST be 20+ to apply.
- You MUST have proven experience leading groups of children.
Some Examples: a scouts leader, sports coach, a retired teacher, a current teacher, a Sunday school teacher, a classroom volunteer, a camp counselor, an arts-and-crafts leader, etc.
- You should be HIGHLY energetic and enthusiastic so that you can keep up with the energy level of our budding artists who range in age from 5 to 12 years old.
- You will need your OWN transportation.
- You must pass a criminal background check and be a legal U.S. resident.
- You must be AVAILABLE to teach afterschool hours (typically after 2:30pm).
- If you do have a background in art or teaching, great, but neither are mandatory.
In the COMMENTS section, be sure to tell us which town you reside in and tell us why you want to join our team!)